Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Thing one...Thing two........Thing 97 thousand 4 hundred and &$% I LOST COUNT!


Thank goodness for Library Thing!

I really like LIBRARY THING. Of course I am already using something similar on Facebook. Adding a title is like getting a badge or credit for doing what I love to do..read. It is really helpful when I can't remember which book by one of my favorite 47 authors I have already picked up from my trusted holds shelf at my local branch.

I may eventually switch to Library Thing...but the thought of reentering all those titles...ACK! I could of course see about using the import feature...but I'd rather read. Like my recipe book...one day I will get to it. For now the titles will be shoved in a file on Facebook, kinda like my recipes are shoved in a binder..um, somewhere. Pizza anyone? I'm dialing-- cooking. I meant cooking.

1 comment:

  1. I love this picture, it took awhile for me to figure out what it was... I'm assuming it's one of those abstract art pieces involving books that you see at the AGO that you don't quite understand but you stand in front of and nod and say things like "yes, deep, unique".

    *blush*

    ReplyDelete