Learning Skills and Work Habits Sample Behaviours: Responsibility, Organization, Independent Work, Collaboration, Initiative, Self Regulation.
• sets own individual goals and monitors progress towards achieving them;
• seeks clarification or assistance when needed;
• assesses and reflects critically on own strengths, needs, and interests;
• identifies learning opportunities, choices, and strategies to meet personal needs and achieve goals;
• perseveres and makes an effort when responding to challenges.
Meet Howard B. Wigglebottom, a curious rabbit who just doesn't listen! Howard is always in trouble at school because he doesn’t listen even when told by his teacher during story time to stop bouncing around the room and sit down and be quiet. But Howard doesn’t listen. And because he doesn’t listen Howard was always in trouble.
This book is about how a young girl gets very angry at her little sister. The author goes through her emotions as she is feeling them and describes them the way a child might feel them. Sophie who is very angry has to do special things to help her calm down like run, cry, and just be by herself. After she has done these things. She is able to calm down and go back home to her family.
|Have You Filled a Bucket Today?||Carol McCloud|
|The Scared Gang||Eadaoin Bhreathnach|
|Words Are Not for Hurting||Elizabeth Verdick|
|Miss Nelson Is Missing!||Harry Allard|
|Howard B. Wigglebottom Learns to Listen||Howard Bikow|
|First Day Jitters||Julie Danneberg|
|Time to Say "Please"!||Mo Willems|
|When Sophie gets angry--really, really angry||Molly Bang|
|Control Theory and Systems Biology||Pablo A. Iglesias|
|Class Clown||Robert Munsch|
|Something Good||Robert Munsch|
|The Boy In The Drawer||Robert Munsch|
|My Bossy Dolly||Steve Metzger|